SOD - Y&R - Stafford/Morrow Interview

• Members
And? its a soap, characters cheat, big whoop. Nicks cheating makes all his woman go nuts, Phyllis, and Sharon who is still feeling the effects of the affair, and will even more in the future LOL! Reminds me of the Nikki/TGVN/Ashlet tri and all the desperate things they both did to try and hold onto him!

Loved the interview. Love how JM doesnt want to go back to Shick :P

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And, why respond to something I wrote when it had no relevance to anything I've said? Marla replied to something I said, and her response wasn't a response to anything in my original post. If she wanted to post something on her own, that's her right, but seeing as she replied to my post, I had to question her response.

Yes, a week after bragging about how he loves being naked with Sharon Case. Hypocrisy much? ;)

• Members
Y are you rteplying to me with an explanation of what and who you replied to before :huh:

Actually its three weeks, and Yeah he likes to get naked with Sharon, but he still dont want to be in a pairing with her, see the difference, love it! :lol::P

• Members

Because you replied to the same post that was a response to Marla's post. My response related to Marla's post, it had nothing to do with you.

Yes, and let's not forget the millions of times in interviews where he's called Sharon Nick's "soulmate" or "Juliette."

So, what you're saying is that you like Nick sleeping with Sharon, just as long as he's still married to Phyllis? :huh:

• Members

And?

Who forgot, and I think she is, and?

I am saying I like the story, its a soap not real life, sleeping around is a norm, and doesnt negatee the soap love a fictional character has for another. I dont like rapist falling in love with their victims that much, but I love Tarty ;) It aint that deep for me, I love Phick, who started out as cheating, I aint a hypocrite :lol::lol:

• Members

And what logic is there to respond to a post I clearly directed to another poster. If you wanted to make a point, you should've made you own post and state why you like and agree with Marla's statement, instead of directing some smugness with the mundane use of the word "and" towards my post.

How can Sharon still be written as the love of Nick's life without them ever being paired together in the end? As you said, this is a soap, and eventually everything comes full circle again.

That's what I'm sensing is your whole point, thanks for clearly stating it.

Sleeping around gets boring and is the ultimate soap cliche after a while. I certainly wouldn't want to sit though multiple affair storylines, but that's my opinion.

• Members

we had a chat with Michelle on the PHICK board a couple of times, NO ONE thought the PHICK affair was going to be long term, it was just suppose to be another in a long line of affairs that Nick and Sharon had potholing their toxic marriage. But the fan reaction to PHICK was the same as JM's when he saw the "show" not just them filming it....

you took the words and made them what you wanted them to mean, not what Michelle meant.

• Members

I think Michelle and Joshua explained Phyllis's reaction and where her head is after she confront's Nick about the sleazy affair on the dirty floor at Sharon's husband cabin.

oh and by the way, I never once heard Nick tell Sharon that he was IN LOVE with her at the cabin, their whole night of sleaze was all about the past and what was...not about the present and the future and what is to come.

• Members

Nah I was good responding to you, but thanks1

Ok seriously I really dont have to erxplain how you can be someone soap soulamte and not be paired with them, cmon seriously! There are sevral of them on the shows today, think about it.

Not everythang comes full circle, and if it does...uh so what!

Shick is the ultimate cliche, and gets boring as well, yet you are in here pimping them after you sar thru 10 years of them :lol:, so they cant be that boring! My opinion is I like the story, see how that goes ;)

• Members

For the record, I am not a Shick fan, I just HATE Phick. Phyllis was one of my favourite characters until she got paired with Nick. If it were up to me, Phyllis wouldn't be in the same orbit as Nick and Sharon, and I hate that she ever got involved with them in the first place.

Free Phyllis, and let Nick and Sharon go back to whatever the hell they do. :)

• Members

no he did not .... he said "I think I love you both" ....he did not say that he loved Sharon as much as he loves her....if you take a moment to go back to that stupid cabin and the conversation Nick and his mistress had right before he left her in tears .... it was the "two universe" speech that he has now used once with Phyllis and twice with Sharon....when around Sharon he reverts to that teenager that fell in love with Sharon, that is ALL those two can remember and talk about....but Nick and Sharon are no longer teenagers and they have screwed up their "love" so many times it turned a large legion of Y & R Fans off...one cheat, two cheat ok...but when you start getting close to 10 cheats total...that is just sad.

Yes Nick has crushed Phyllis's heart, but it just means that he is going to work his ass off repairing the damage HE has done to his marriage. Nick is used to walking away or being pushed away after he commits ADULTERY, Phyllis is not going to allow him to get away with running away...and she will not go out and cheat as retribution to get back at him either...that is Sharon's MO...

Archived