AMC Tues Feb 3rd

• Members

The Rylee thing is so tedious I can't even comment.

Loved Tad screeching at KWAK and her knowing that his anger is all about Dixie. Take that KWAK. Go back to your pig, drug, manipulating scum Hayward. Tad is all about Dixie :wub: Since when is Kathy loving KWAK? I thought she hated her.

Did anyone see that promo during the show? I'll use spoiler space so don't scroll down if you don't want to know

How original. Zachass will take the blame for the stupid accident. <_< Does Pratt the idiot know they did this stupid accident story with G/K just a year or so ago (minus innocent children this time)and it sucked then too? What's the point of Kendall killing , or thinking she killed, or bestest friend?

Zach and Reese kissing. I love it. I hate both of them so they can ride off in the sunset together as far as I'm concerned and let our Kendall BE FREE! As long as she isn't put with Ryass again I'm good. How about Kendall/Jake? :D

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rylee blew today just like they always do..... :rolleyes:

That promo they showed had me rolling, that getup that Greenlee had on it was absolutely atrocious and what she was riding on made it even funnier..... :lol:

I know Tad has been written crappy for quite awhile now but I love Michael E. Knight........

• Members

I don't know why Tad is allowed to raise children. One of the reasons I was never moved by what was supposed to be such a big emotional moment of Tad raising Kathy (thanks to Julia being brutally killed) is I know he will always put himself first. While berating others for putting themselves first.

• Members

Why the hell is Bitch Doctor so insistant on getting Annie to confess to killing Ritchie? Dont the police already know she did it? Its not a new revelation

I just saw it and LOVED the Greenlee stuff. It definetly put a smile to my face. LOL...pretty ironic that today Opal told her that Kendall waking up brought some new energy that will change her future

• Members

I loved the JR/Amanda scenes, Opal burning her Tarot cards after lying to Greenlee and Tad & Krystal hashing out how she can never replace Dixie.

The rest was just meh. It makes no sense for Dr. R. Sinclair to force Annie to confess to a crime she already confessed to. It's clear the Dr. Sinclair at the very least fell in love with Richie when he was her patient and most likely had a sexual relationship with him. It's time for this story to just end!

Rylee are not worth talking about.

I am looking forward to what happens in the promo. The sight of Greenlee on the bike with her wedding veil and seeing what happens to her makes me chuckle.

Archived