AMC Tues Feb 3rd

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I'm happy about that too. :wub: I noticed that Kendall/Zach aren't there. So does K/B have a big blowout and she doesn't go to her sister's wedding? I hate what Pratt has done to that wonderful relationship. I also saw the Hubbards and Tad in the background of the promo. Why are they there? Since when are the Hubbards close to Bianca/Reese? Same for JR. JR is there standing with Amanda who I assume was invited because of Fusion, but since when is Erica her friend outside of work? <_< .

What prompts Greenlee to run out and end up on a motorcycle? WTF did Ryan do now? It's all too stupid for words.

Pratt truly has no clue about what he is doing.

• Members

I thought we already brought this up, but if we haven't, then YES - that is so ironic and crazy. Are you secretly working for AMC or what? Just too coincidental!

Anyone watch American Idol? That bikini girl looks exactly like Amanda (Chrishelle) back during her 2007-ish days when the front hair hump was in style.

Anyway - I'm enjoying the Tad/Krystal drama and the Dixie talk. I DO like how Dixie is put on a pedastal for him, bc she was his one true love...sure, its hard for Krystal to always be second best, but things were fine until she started acting like an idiot with David and ruining their relationship.

I felt so bad for Opal having to lie to Greenlee...after the damn tornado, you'd think Ryan might get a clue. Eh, prob. not. Glad to see Opal anyway.

I'm really surprised that Zach, Kendall, Rinks weren't on today considering Kendall woke up 2 episodes ago. You'd think they'd try to force her down our throats everyday now that she's back and working. Yay for character balance.

Archived