All: SOD 2/10/09 Issue...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't think it was Kim Zimmer, but if GL is on the outs soon, then maybe. I didn't think that any ABC show had the money for her. Plus she doesn't seem like Fron's idea of a soap opera heroine. He seems to go for the Susan Lucci type.

• Members

but i think my opinion is fact and i will explain. phyllis has been perfectly faithful to nick, no matter what he threw at her, amnesia, his kissing mistakes, etc... phyllis has supported him throughout their relationship, with his family, starting a business, handling the business without him. phyllis has been wonderful with noah.. phyllis has been a friend, a lover and a confidant to him. she has loved him unconditionally and without hesitation.

• Members

I feel bad for Kim Zimmer because I don't see any soap picking her up. Not only is she too expensive, but a total diva and IMO too closely identified with Reva. I can't picture her in another role and her other soap roles weren't nearly as memorable. As long as Melody Thomas Scott has played Nikki on Y&R, I could still see her on another soap. Zimmer for some reason I just can't see that. BTW, I'm not speculating MTS is jumping ship, just using her as an example.

Archived