All: SOD 2/10/09 Issue...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yep the picture of the dawg and his mistress is from that really gross kiss on the dirty bank vault floor...

oh wow....the dawg and his mistress are on the dirty floor at the ABBOTT cabin having sex while their son is languishing in a hospital bed !!!!! dirty floor = dirty dawg and his mistress!!! dawgs do like to do "it" where ever they can....

• Members

I LIKE Heidi Mueller, she's perfect if they inisist as usual to make her involved with Fusion. She's got a knack for sarcasm, is funny and had more realness to her than a several Passion's actors, imo.

Lindsay Hartley a thousand times, no oh no please. No disrespect intended.

Oh god, Danica, a thousand times, no oh no please. See above disclaimer.

What about the chica that played Simone, she had a lot of potential, I liked her. She could fit in lots of ways, imo.

I am so disappointed in that print ad for GL. It's beyond comprehension to me that a tombstone/mausoleum/whatever it's called it=death, would be the most prominent visual item in the biggest promo shot GL's had in a long long time. A time in which the show itself is in danger of dying? Get it, GL? Grant Alexander, the powerful legend, Phillip Spaulding like a little elf in the corner. overshadowed by a tombstone, rather than prominently figured (like the TV ads) himself. I don't think that image will attract viewers. YMMV.

• Members

Dogs do it whereever they can? Like on a dirty nasty couch? I guess it's easy to throw stones at Sharon give what a homewrecker Phyllis is :lol: It's no worse than screwing a guy who was grieving his dead daughter-having an affair while grieving a dead child. That's PhICK for ya............

TB is going bye bye is my guess.........

• Members

i dont know, but the serial adulters who couldnt stay together without constant cheating with or without family members, have sex while their son is laying in a hospital bed? thank god for phyllis who is at noah's bedside...she has been the most understanding and perfect wife and step mother. sharon is nothing more than a dirty manipulative whore and nick does whatever he wants whenever he wants.

i think i will skip this week, wake me up when he is back with phyllis...if he is lucky enough to still have her in his life.

• Members

the couch is in THEIR home and THEY are MARRIED...hey I have done IT on my couch with my husband...does that make me a dog??

it's also no worse then screwing your sister in laws husband of 2 days, was Sharon thinking about Cassie when she was playing hide the weiner with her brother in law??? hell she was after Brad like a bitch in heat before Cassie was cold in the ground, long before the PHICK affair started...

having an affair while grieving for a dead child..yep that's SHARON for you!!!

guess Sharon now owns the MISTRESS title!!

• Members

right the dawg and his dirty mistress are going to be doing it on the dirty floor at the ABBOTT cabin, all while their son is in the hospital with his loving step mother holding his hand....

if they will cheat on you they will cheat with you...once a cheater always a cheater...otherwise known as SHICK...

Archived