Days: Chloe/Daniel & Maggie Spoilers!

• Members

Next Week: A Secret Exposed

Chloe & Daniel decide they need to be honest and figure out what they want before they keep an affair going. At the pub Chloe & Lucas engage in a food fight with Allie & Johnny. Daniel sees this and decides Chloe is better off with them, leaving her a voicemail breaking things off. Victor disapproves of the fight but Caroline finds it amusing.

Chloe calls Daniel back and Maggie overhears part of the conversation assuming its about Lucas. Maggie offers some advice to Chloe, but Chloe heads right to Daniels. Daniel & Chloe talk at his apartment. However they are interrupted by a page from the hospital. As they leave Chloe notices Maggie who is leaving Steve & Kayla’s apartment. Chloe then realizes that Maggie spotted her kissing Daniel.

Coming Soon: Week of February 2nd

Maggie calls Chloe & Daniel out. Will she reveal Chloe's affair to Lucas?

i am loving Maggie being involved in all of this.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've lost interest in DAYS over the years but Maggie was one of my favorite characters. I'm pleased to hear she's having more involvement in storylines.

From what I've heard about Daniel, I opened this spoiler half-expecting to hear he'd seduced Maggie.

• Members

It's been a LOOONG time since I've felt Days has gotten anything right, but Maggie stumbling on Chloe/Daniel is a nice move. I'd love it more if it wasn't just like Hope walking in on Belle and Philip (LOL!), but hey - I'll take any glimmer of quality right now on this show.

• Members

True - I just wish the whole "mother (figure)" catching the "future-daughter-in-law (figure)" with new man formula wasn't just used a year ago. Part of me wishes it was Sami or Kate or somebody else. But the other part of me that hates how misused Suzanne Rogers has been loves it. I'm interested to see where it goes though. And Suzanne will be fantastic in all of these scenes, of that I have doubt.

• Members

true true,

but really, even if i didnt find the story intersting.. and i do actually... id love it just because it puts suzanne rogers on my screen doing more than just handing out menues and taking orders and smiling.

i cant wait to see her comfort chloe one day, then call her out on being a slut the next. and lay into daniel. and will she or wont she tell lucas?

• Members

I am hoping that they start using Maggie as the Horton family matiarch since the chances of seeing Alice are slim to none.

As a long time viewer, I remember the first time Maggie graced our screen...when Mickey had lost his memory and was going by Marty and living with Maggie's family on the farm....great memories!!!

Archived