Lisa Rinna "I look like a freak"

• Members

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/lisa-rinna-i-loo...urgery/17290?nc

Lisa Rinna says she has one major plastic surgery regret.

"My cheeks. I had Juvederm put in my cheeks. That's what I overdid -- big time," Rinna, 45, tells the Web site momlogic.com in a new interview.

"I tried it because my girlfriends did it," she says. "I thought, 'I'll do it! I saw a photo and I was like, 'Oh Jesus. That's no good. That's NOT good.'

"When you change your face, you don't look like yourself," she goes on. "Looking fresher is one thing. I look like a freak! I always said I wouldn't change my face, but I did it.

"I can't not be honest about it. I'd look like a fool. It's so obvious," she goes on. "But when this happened, I realized I couldn't hide it."

Although she still likes Botox ("it doesn't change the shape of my face," she says), she has learned she doesn't need so much surgery.

"You get older and insecure and you think you need it, and you don't," she says. "I learned less is more. Keep your skin good."

Her full interview can be found here: http://www.momlogic.com/2009/01/lisa_rinna...tic_surgery.php

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw a picture of her on AwfulPlasticSurgery.com from when she was much younger, and she looked so gorgeous without those giant fish lips. She could look so good if she would just stop plumping those bitches!

Meanwhile, I'm stunned that she isn't still whining about that police uniform she had to wear on Days, LoL. I thought for sure she'd bitch about that 'til the day she died.

• Members

i couldnt agree more.

She over did it, knew it, and seems to have stopped. She is already looking better IMHO.

and she really is an amazing person. I use to go to soaptalk every week and she was amazing. Knew me by name, always made sure i got to meet all the guests, took me backstage, rememberd my birthday. always made sure i was front and center. always pulled me when they needed someone. a year after it ended i seen her in her store and she still knew my name!

• Members

I can't watch any show with Lisa Rinna. The woman irritates me.

She popped up on one of my new favorite shows "The Doctors" the other day and didn't mention anything about her cosmetic mishaps. Her face has always been the elephant in the room. Glad she publicly acknowledged it.

But whatever.

• Members

I too find her on-air personality pretty grating, but I know how it is to have friends who others "don't get" and find annoying when you know all of their wonderful qualities. I also thought Ty was a complete tool. But I admire her for laying it out like that. I think lip filler can be one of the biggest mistakes, losing your cupid's bow and being left with unattractive scar tissue is not cute. You'd be better off rubbing your lips vigorously and slapping them a couple of good times for a nice plump.

I did enjoy Lisa with Linda Dano when they did the little fashion review thing for the Emmys, and yes, they had one or two "gag me" moments, but the show moved quickly and they had to be "on". I get it. As a huge Susan Lucci fan, I am the last person to criticize a star for being "on". :P

Archived