Y&R: Now is the time to bring Mac back...

• Members

I know quite a few people have brought up that using DNA as a means to confirm Katherine is who she says she is could also prove Jill is not her daughter. This alone would make for a great storyline. It would also mean Billy and Mackenzie aren't cousins. If I'm correct the two characters haven't been on the show at the same time since they found out they were related after their wedding. They were in love and those feelings wouldn't just dissappear in an instant. I would kill for a storyline where Billy and Lily get engaged, Jill finds out she is not Katherine's daughter and Mackenzie returns (preferably during the wedding). I'd hope they would bring Ashley Bashioum back. If they are thinking about undoing the Katherine/Jill relationship, I'm sure Maria Arena Bell has at least thought of how it would affect Billy and Mac. Of course, I've heard no rumors of bringing Mac back. This is just my wishful thinking.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd give anything to have her back. Or Tricia Cast. But not to get off topic, I don't think the writers even have it in their heads at the time. Billy had two women to concentrate on.

However, if it happened...... ah, I just need to stop imagining it. It won't happen.

• Members

I know it's unlikely, I'm just desperate to get Ashley Bashioum back on the show. If they ever should undo Jill and Kay, which may never happen, I'd hope they at least address they issue, even if it's just a scene where Billy is telling someone "That ship has sailed...".

• Members

A huge part of me agrees with this. It's been done, deal with it. But then there is this huge part of me that hates this so much, that I wanna go there, undo it and see what happens.

While I agree that Billy has enough on his plate right now with Lily and Chloe, I would believe, if Kay and Jill were revealed not to be mother and daughter, that people would care more about Mac/Billy/Chloe triangle, than they care about Lily/Billy/Chloe triangle. I for one don't care at all about Billy and Lily. But if Mac was in the mix, that would be amazing! Simply because I don't think Chloe could compete with Mac for Billy's love, but she would still have his baby, which would be a huge thing for Billy and Mac.

• Members

To entertain me! I love her and Kevin, especially now that she's rediscovered her bad side. They just need to integrate her more with the rest of the cast. They had her branch out by going to work for Sabrina but then that was scrapped when the decided to kill her off. If everyone has to be related to the Newmans, Abbotts, or Winters, this show will become as incest driven as the B&B.

Archived