2009: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder if it's whitesell that's leaving days. hes the only one that I know of that was brought with ties to both. Love these teasers. Really looking forward to Y&R's trial writers. Like everyone else, y fix what's not broken? But I trust Ms. Bell knows what she is doing. It shows in the episodes for sure. I do like Hogan's work on the show. Y&R has the BEST WRITERS on soaps right now.

• Members

I'll assume it's Amanda L. "Heels, puddle, splat" Beall.

We all know I want Michelle Patrick back at AMC! I want to hear these characters speak with heart again! :wub:

Michelle debunked that rumor on her ITZ interview last August. She didn't leave GH by choice. Brian Frons called her up and basically said, and I'm paraphrasing, "as of next week you're going to AMC." She said she didn't know exactly why but said she did know that Megan McTavish was really itching to get her at that time.

So, maybe Megan threatened to publicize those much rumored "Frons in the Barnyard" photos and he transfered Michelle's contract? :unsure: But she said she had no falling out with anybody at GH... and if there was a falling out regarding her, she wasn't aware.

If I'm not mistaken, Karen Lewis retired altogether.

Archived