Whats in store for Days of our lives(final year possibilty)

• Members

2009--with what could be days of our lives final year on NBC lets talk about what you would like to see, and what were going to see.

first all the front story for 2009 is Nicole/EJ baby issue..like EJ's creation, Nicole will probably follow in Kristen's footsteps to get a baby...this story will be front and center and i really like nicole in this storyline she is a great actress this time around. i did not like her with victor and against kate.

Sami/Rafe...i really dont like this guy he is not what sami needs or should be with, it feels to forced for my liking..shhe needs to be with a Horton. Mike? Scotty? or even Lucas.

Dont get me started on dr. dan.and kate's magically cured no hair loss cancer storyline...

Things id like to see if this was the last year..i think it should be promoted. we need to welcome old fan faves back for one more goodbye (like they are doing on er) and if this show does in fact continue i have two wishes

FIRE DENA and KEN STEPS DOWN.

happy new year to all!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just cannot believe that this is Days last year.

I look at those ratings (demos) and I cannot see them cancelling it or Days at least not living in another form. (More salary cuts/budget cuts)

If the 2nd ranked 18-49 soap gets cancelled we might as well get used to B&B and Y&R being the only two soaps on the air.

The only soap getting cancelled in 2009 is GL unfortunately. A 1.9 is not possible for GL. Hell, in a few months I don't think a 1.9 will be possible for AMC or OLTL

• Members

The powers that be realize the biggest mistake ever made in daytime and do not fire Deidre and Drake. They are the heart and sole of this show. Give them a big front burner storyline that also involves the DiMera's, specifically the great Joe Mascolo as Stefano.

Give Suzanne Rogers a storyline!!!!!

Give Bo and Hope a storyline that they are worthy of.

Create a huge umbrella story for the core characters, with their children being the supportive characters. Give us time to warm up to and love them, rather than shoving them down our throats and backburnering the people I grew up with and actually want to see everyday.

More airtime for Vets.

Be rid of useless waste of space and money...first to come to mind is Melanie, Max dating his relatives and Stephanie.

• Members

Maggie needs to cheat on Mickey with Victor.

Julie and Doug need backstory.

Marlena and John needs a big sendoff for the hell they went through for two years

Bo and Hope need emmy worthy stories

kill Melanie

Steve/Kayla/Stephanie/Phillip/Victor storyline. Victor and Steve have a past use it!!

sending Chloe packing along with EJ.

Keep dr. Charlotte Taylor, I want her to turn out to be Marlena sister from an affair her father had.

• Members

This might be an unpopular opinion or come off completely insensitive, and I don't agree with the hiring and firing system at DOOL- but if the show is going off air I think it would be interesting to see them wind down some of the more longstanding story lines. I don't think these were the characters that should have gone first, but if the show doesn't have much life left, maybe wrapping up is what's best. I know many wish this show to be on the air for as long as it's able- but NBC and obviously Ken Corday has something else in mind.

WTF! This woman must have traded all her treasures in heaven for work in this industry.

Archived