AMC: Wednesday, 12/10/08

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh wow - so I guess Annie really is just crazy as hell now? I thought she was partly acting, but if she can't even break when she sees Emma, then she must be whack.

So this is seriously the perfect time to say goodbye to Aiden. He has no ties, and no friends.

Natalia was great - and this Rebecca story is soooo sad. In fact, AMC is all about sadness and heartbreak right now...that part kind of sucks since its the holidays and things should be warm and joyful, but oh well.

I'm glad we got a break from the Brot/Jake/Taylor storyline. I really was looking forward to this in the beginning, and I thought it was a great idea, but I've been so annoyed by both Beth Ehlers and RPG in the past few weeks that I am just so apathetic to this storyline. Its so weird bc in the beginning, I thought RPG was amazing and so hot and now I'm just so NOT into him and I don't think he's that great of an actor. The way he delivers his lines and tries to improvise really throws every scene off to me...its like he can't memorize his lines and keep it at that. It's really bad when he's acting opposite of TK. And then Beth - she's been such a one-note shrew these last few weeks - she's hardly worth feeling sorry for. She was pretty good in yesterday's episode, but too little too late.

Ok, I'm done. I'm missing me some Erica and Adam.

• Members

It can't be this easy to get rid of Aidan.... can it :P

I expect he'll be out soon enough but this just seems to damn easy.

Not bad show today, I too was glad to have a break from the Brot/Taylor non sense. I hope they start writing David less one note..... I am getting kind of tired of the druggings.

• Members

What I didn't get is why wouldn't Tad tell ANY of his family to help out Krystal?? Ruth woulda loved the role, or if Brooke was there, since it was her own son he went after, or EVEN Angie for all she was busy. he called NO ONE? Jake? I mean...

This is a family show and the Martins are core. No way would Tad leave his wife shortly after a horrific death without telling ANYONE to keep an eye open. This bugs me more than any other story change Pratt has made for some reason. Even if Ruth was there and Krystal snuck out--way better

• Members

I think Annie has really gone off the deep end. I feel bad for Emma if Annie doesn't recognize her.

I agree that the show is too depressing lately. I'm not missing Erica & Adam's flirting, but I am missing the humor that they along with Peter & Opal bring to the show.

I'm surprised that they're killing off Rebecca before the holidays but I loved the scenes with Angie/David and Angie/Natalia.

I get what you mean about RPG. I still like him with Beth Ehlers, but there is something off about his line delivery.

This is a huge plot hole. Obviously, it would be harder for David to manipulate Krystal if Ruth or Opal were around, but Tad should have contacted somebody else to keep an eye on her!

• Members

I really enjoyed Ryan today. I do love his character, and I would like to see him written more like he was today. I enjoyed seeing him spend time with the kids, acting like a friend, to Bianca, and showing genuine concern for her, Zach, Kendall, Annie, Greenlee, and even Aidan. IMO, this is the way that his character should be written most of the time.

I love Emma, I think that she is very cute, and a very sweet kid.

Natalia is very pretty and even though she hasn't been around that long, I don't think that the actress that plays her is a bad actress. She's certainly better than the woman that plays Randi. If she weren't Frankie's sister, I wouldn't have minded seeing them paired together. He needs a strong woman, that can hold her own. IMHO, Randi is very boring and there isn't really anything likeable about her. She's pretty and that's it.

Frankie is a very strong and interesting character and he needs a strong and interesting woman, and that's not Randi. Cornelius/Frankie can hold his own quite well in scenes with soap vets like Debbie Morgan, MEK and Beth Ehlers, but he is paired with a very boring and unsympathetic woman. I want him to get another love interest.

I think that David and Angie have really good chemistry. I loved how he handled things with her today about disregarding the DNR form. I felt like he handled it the proper way, Angie was wrong for what she did. I understand why she did it, but she was still wrong.

Krystal is in really bad shape right now and I don't like how Tad just ran off and left her with the kids. She's a wreck right now, I wish that he would have called Opal and/or Ruth and told them to make sure they check up on her and the kids.

I don't really care about Reese, and her scenes with Zach weren't really interesting to me.

I definitely want to see how Annie responds to Emma today and see how everyone reacts and deals with that.

• Members

Agree with you xtr, about Ryan being more tolerable in unpushy friend mode.

Natalia I am just not connecting with. I agree Cornelius is really good and a strong presence, but I still like him with Randi and think she's improving.

It was heartbreaking to watch Emma have her mom not react, pull away. Man, if she and BadSeedKathy team up some day, watch out!

That was a helluva trip into the mountains to chop down that plastic Christmas tree. Did you notice Tamara buttoned up her coat wrong and had to unbutton and try again? Hee. Loved how Bianca zoned in like a laser on Reese lying to her and Reese just looking kind of dumbfounded busted. Get ready to have that look turned back on you from your sister someday, Binky.

Love love love David and Angie scenes. Their perfect of hospital politicking (sp?)and competing.

Archived