AMC: Wednesday, December 3, 2008

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i know a lot of straight guys that wear bikini briefs or thongs now. idk why.

me either. that triangle looks more like a shadow and its up his back, not at the top of his ass.

i know a lot of straight guys that wear bikini briefs or thongs now. idk why.

me either. that triangle looks more like a shadow and its up his back, not at the top of his ass.

• Members

No, I'm asking about how does how long this has been going on have anything to do with the situation. Tad had "grief" sex with Krystal while she was still married to Adam. Now, we're supposed to believe Tad's going to be some innocent victim because Krystal shared a "grief" kiss with David? If people stopped and realized who Krystal actually is -- not this perfect faux-housewife Martin that she's pretending to be -- they'd see this is just par for the course. Krystal and Babe both have justified cheating on their husbands all because of "nervousness" or "grief" or "neediness." They were men on Oprah using the same excuses, they'd be ripped a new [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

OMG!

My boyfriend and I were watching The Soup on E! tonight and they showed the Ryan/Greenlee clip where Cameron's THONG made its appearance! It was the CLIP OF THE WEEK! They had several people write in about it, and Joel even made a thong for him. They totally made fun of it!

I told you - I wasn't going crazy...it even made The Soup!

Archived