GH: What will it take for you to like Claudia?

• Members

I know I'm in the minority when I say I actually really enjoy the character of Claudia, but I can see why people wouldn't. I guess what sells the character for me is that even with some of the shawdy writing sometimes, Sarah Brown is still totally committed to whatever is thrown at her. Plus the potential coupling of Ric and Claudia gives me the fuzzies..SB and RH have amazing chemistry.

But enough of my rant, what would it take to save the character for you?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I will say that she is more tolerable lately. I do like her with Rick. However I will never forgive her for stepping over Kate's dying body and walking away. What kind of person does that? I don't care how much I hate someone I would never leave them to die like that. But that's just MHO.

• Members

I like Claudia except for one fact that she is the one who paid the gunman to kill Sonny, but ending up Michael. That's the big thing. Maybe Claudia can be given a brain tumor or a multiple personality briefly to explain that action. I do like Claudia with Ric and even with Nikolas. Sarah Joy Brown is awesome and with any other actress in the role I'd probably hate Claudia but Sarah shines through in the role and makes me forget she was ever Carly and makes me sympathize with Claudia especially when it comes to her father Anthony.

• Members

I like Sarah Brown, I LOVE her on here because she's def. one of my favorite daytime actresses. The character of Claudia is very hard to like however, and I don't like when they try to shove her in a storyline or a potential relationship with Jason or Sonny (like the marriage thing), but Ric/Claudia are very hot together. I don't see her being on her for long however, her one year deal is coming up soon and they have the perfect exit-storyline for her since Sonny and co. still don't know she's the one who shot Michael.

Archived