AMC: Wednesday, October 1, 2008

• Members

Today was actually really good. I loved the Fusion scenes - and it was nice to see so many extras walking around - as if it were a real business.

The Amanda/Jake scene was SMOKIN'! I'm really enjoying this triangle...and the fact that Amanda has a storyline away from Fusion and Janet.

Love me some Annie! Hate me some Kendall! :P

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would agree that it was more uneven that most of the recent episodes.

There is still too much focus on Fusion even if it does feel more like a real workplace rather than a meeting ground for the girls to talk about their sex lives.

I loved Annie revealing Greenlee's actions to Aiden. The look on Rebecca's face was priceless! I would love for Annie to go head-to-head with both Greenlee & Kendall and come out winning.

Kendall was just as annoying as ever.

Adam/Erica were funny but there is no chemistry there, imo.

I think Amanda/Jake are hot together and I loved the ending with Taylor seeing Amanda in Brot's jacket.

• Members

Hey Kyle. I saw Amanda L. Beall on The Young And The Restless on the October 7 Episode. Hey, Maybe Amanda Wanted to Write for Billy Miller because Some of Her Shows are Fantastic and Billy is Sooo Great with Melissa. That's Richie is Great with Annie. Actually, I was Kidding because Amanda was Still Writing for All My Children even after Richie or Rather Billy Miller had Left. Actually, The Episode Looked like Other Young And Restless Episodes Except that I Did Like Seeing Maggie and Richie OOPS I mean Chloe and Billy Abbot Together. However, Jana is Copying Opal with the Tarot Cards and That Storm must be Going from Wisconsin to Pennsylvania. Would You Believe that there is A Storm on One Life To Live Also although it is in South America instead of Llanview. Jody

Archived