AMC: Wednesday, October 1, 2008

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know I feel sorry for Aidan, and Greenlee is annoying me. It really isn't that hard to stay away from Ryan. Just say "hi" and "bye" if you see him coming your way, since you and him obviously have no idea what the word "boundaries" means, or have any respect for marriage. Aidan is actually pretty cool about all of this crap, and Greenlee continues to screw him over for that ass of an ex-husband. Sad to watch.

Just stay awa from Ryan....good grief...it's not rocket science.

• Members

LOVED the seething look Rebecca generated for Greenlee while Annie was calling her out in front of Aiden. Haven't seen the look on Greenlee (and meant so earnestly) in a while. Greenlee withers without a forceful rival. They made a mistake in a lot of ways making Kenlee more friends and less enemies. They are natural rivals really. But Annie's stirring up stuff for Greens and I am getting a big kick out of it.

The whole Amanda Jake Drill Sargent routine. UNHotness Defined. I realize that is highly subjective. Dialogue awful. Awkward blocking or execution and chilly Kim Kardashian doing the Rhumba-Lack-O-Chemistry, imo.

Taylor's character kind of moves me in small ways. Beth Ehlers has a lot to do with that, I think. Never really saw her more than a time or two on CBS and never really made an impression.

I found this episode a little more uneven than others recently.

And I get so many Rayfield-Cascio flashbacks what with all the corporate intrigue. In a more fun kind of way, at least to me. Who's zoomin' who?

• Members

Hey Kyle. Somebody said I think A Couple of Months ago that Amanda Bealle was Already Gone. Well, that was NOT True. I had seen Several Episodes that were Written by Amanda Bealle. Amanda Bealle Wrote Yesterday's Episode. Charles Pratt has been Using Amanda Bealle and Charles Pratt has been having Janice Thompson or Tracey Thompson whichever that Woman's Name is and They are Good Friends. I don't know why He can't keep using Amanda Bealle and whoever else that He would like to use. Amanda Bealle Writes Some of the Best Episodes. I Suppose that if He did Fire her; then maybe During the November Sweeps or December that We wouldn't see her Name on the Credits Any Longer. I hope that the Information that you got was Wrong. Jody

Archived