Y&R November Sweeps Spumors: The Ones You've All Been Waiting For!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's making the rounds from one site and just being posted everywhere. The original poster who received this from a "friend" had no inside info just received some info from a friend who is usually good with spoilers.

You can't decimate a whole family. That would be absurd and we know Michael and Lauren are going to be bringing in Lowell's daughter to live with them after he is arrested and Michael no doubt will be defending Lowell so where will the writers find the time to destroy a marriage that has been trouble free for years. This is not like Nick and Phyllis and Jack and Sharon where we have seen residual feelings for former loves. Michael and Lauren have been beyond solid for a soap couple, she is well aware of the cream scandal so why would this break them up?

If and this is a huge IF these spoilers prove true the only way I see this happening is that it is a break up for show only or Michael pushes Lauren and Fen out of his life in an effort to save them and sacrifice himself for his family. Needless to say it would be an angsty story and the end result would most likely be Likey getting back together.

I don't mind if Gloria goes down for the cream scandal but you have a big problem if Michael is disbarred considering he is the only lawyer on the show who handles almost every big case. Can anybody see Vail Bloom's Heather as the go to lawyer? Then if you have the quad breaking up along with Likey then the only stable happy couple would be JT and Victoria. Now tell me which is the more convincing happily married couple? JT and Victoria or Lauren and Michael?

Michael and Lauren do need some conflict and they can get that by raising Michael's sister just like they did with Kevin when he was first brought in as Michael's brother and the issues with Lowell being in Michael's life again. They don't need a break up. They serve as the anchor for the whole Baldwin-Fisher family as well as being a couple. That is why they have been left happy and stable for four years.

• Members

I hear Michael's sister is only a short-term character that will only last through October 3rd.

Tracey E. Bregman said she wanted some conflict for Michael and Lauren and has been pushing for it. I'm sure they'll get back together after this, since there doesn't seem to be any viable options for those characters at the moment.

• Members

Yeah, both Tracey and Christian said they wanted some conflict. Don't mind staying a couple but want some conflict with story like any married couple. The like the realness of their characters. That was brought up in Christian's latest interview and he said he knows the relationship has been on the back burner for awhile but can't see anything happening now because of the Lowell story and all the other stories going on. He hoped that the writers would give them story in the future but felt only something really big could break them up at this point.

That's disappointing about his sister. I liked the idea of Michael and Lauren dealing with a teen and a toddler. I thought she might be linked with Noah in the new teen set.

• Members

I think she might be on longer though. I just listened to a poscast interview of Michael Gross and he talks about enjoying working with a character he really couldn't talk about because he didn't eant to spoil it. He said he hadn't interacted with much of the cast but really enjoys working with Christina, Judith and Tracey. I would assume this other character he is talking about is Michael's sister.

• Members

I think she might be on longer though. I just listened to a poscast interview of Michael Gross and he talked about enjoying working with a character he really couldn't talk about because he didn't want to spoil it. He said he hadn't interacted with much of the cast but really enjoys working with Christian, Judith and when asked about who he wanted to work with more he said he was impressed with Tracey the woman who plays Michael's wife. I would assume this other character he is talking about is Michael's sister.

• Members

Thanks for the information. :)

So is Jack still helping Gloria take over Jabot?

I'm not losing any sleep over Michael and Lauren breaking up. I like them ok, but she would be so much hotter with someone else. No clue who....just someone.

Archived