Y&R November Sweeps Spumors: The Ones You've All Been Waiting For!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I won't believe this until I actually an physically watching on my screen. I've tuned in and out since the whole fiasco went down in 2006, and everytime I have been stringed along and ultimately disappointed.

Hopeffully Judith Chapman then is finally on her way out after this all comes out. Her contract if it was 4 years, will be expiring in December.

• Members

The show is much different now, so these spumors could actually happen.

Ashley and Billy are back and they'll be involved in Jabot. Jack it out of the Restless Style stuff and trying to get back into Jabot, and there's Gloria who thinks she's on top. If it were ever going to happen, now would be the time. They desperately needed Ashely to tell this story, and now they have her back full-time.

Also, a story like this has ramifications on a wide range of people, Michael and Lauren's marriage being one example. Hogan Sheffer seems to have bought more of an umbrella feel to the show, and I'm guessing a story like this would be no exception.

Since Jack doesn't have a job, this would be the perfect timing to bring him back to Jabot, while Gloria's skin cream fiasco comes out, because that's the only way Jack will be back to Jabot.

• Members

....nope same show....The Young and the Restless...and the thread says Y & R November Sweeps Spumors....and spumors were posted saying SHICK was going to go the Paris together...and so far...nothing has been posted as a actual spoiler from TPTB...

like I said...hopefully TPTB have had second thoughts...

• Members

Although I dont want to see Gloria get caught (im tired of Gloria ALWAYS getting the short end of the stick, even though sometimes she deserves it..I mean since when did Gloria gt replaced with Theresa from Passions, Theresa was ALWAYS getting a raw deal.), im excited for this cause JC will knock the scenes out of the parkl.

And JC isn't going ANYWHERE...shes one of Y&R's best actresses and she said in her TVguide interview she'll be there as long as they want her (and I can't imagine TPTB letting her go)

Archived