AMC : Actress OUT?

• Members

I read somewhere (I think it was Nelson Branco's column) that Rebecca Budig signed only a one year contract with ABC and that it will expire in January 2009. Is that true? I thought she signed a 4 year one...

However, if Rebecca leaves, would you like a Greenlee recast or something else?

Hmmm... If Rebeca leaves, I think Greenlee will leave town with Aidan. I don't think they will recast her because Sabine Singh definitely won't come back after she was mistreated by Frons and ABC a year ago..

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It will be good that at least one of the sextette from hell is gone but won't matter as long as Annie, Ryan, Zach, Kendall and Aidan are still there. Those 6 characters are eating AMC alive from the inside. All need a longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg break from the show for awhile.

Every time I try to sneak a peak to see what is going on at the show, one of them is on the screen and I immediately want to puke.

• Members

ITA with you there Andy.

She is a wonderful actress. In fact all of the sextette from hell are capable performers. It is just the characters are so poorly written and none of them just excite anymore at all. They are so over exposed that it is just sickening.

It is sad that the ABC soaps especially have so overexposed certain great characters to the point that you can't stand them anymore.

Overrated is not a word to describe them at all. Over exposed is the better word.

Archived