New MTV Challenge

bandbfan

• Members

Anybody still watch these?

I'm glad they're finally changing the concept, well it seems anyway.

Most of the people are relatively new. I see that Rachel from Campus Crawl is back. She was on a ton of challenges and then quit. And then Tonya is on. They're probably the oldest ones. And ugh we'll have to listen to Cohutta's voice.

This one seems like it's going to be more intense. But that could all be in the editing.

And they need to fire whoever keeps calling TJ Lavin to do these. He's horrible.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

oh, i like TJ as the host.

Tonya got snet home already. I really think this season is going to be good.

Its intersting that there are no challenges. Just three people go into a comp and whoever wins gets a key, from the two lsoers one egts a key one gets sent home. And only 8 people will have keys to go on the boat to get to the island where the money is.

If someone with a key is voted out they have to give they key to whoever they chose.

I love Rachel, Robin, and Abe.

• Members

WOW, they got a CELL PHONE. Shouldn't they be expecting to be relatively cut off from the world on these challenges? And why would you go on a challenge if there was something you didn't want to miss? Johnny was SO close to getting cut and then Abe throws that wrench in.

And I know it IS lame that Dave left, but who the h*** is TJ Lavin to judge someone? He did that last challenge too.

Archived