AMC: Tuesday, September 9th

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought the show was very good today. Better than it's been in a while. I only like Taylor when Frankie is trying to talk some sense into her. She was a little out of control today.

I thought Amanda Beall was gone? She wrote today's script so maybe she's not gone yet?

• Members

Taylor is too hard for me after Harley. I wanted them to soften Beth Ehlers up and let her show some range. This is basically a more hardened version of Harley. I still think they could make this work as long as they keep her far, far away from Ricky Paull Goldin. The two just don't have chemistry and Taylor and Jake. That's going to be her downfall, IMO.

• Members

Today's episode was really good, imo.

I loved the Jesse/Angie, Taylor/Frankie, Annie/Pete and Annie/Richie scenes.

I liked how Kendall reminded Zach of the horrible things they've both done over the years and how they forgave Greenlee for what she did to them.

The weakest part for me was Josh's pathetic excuses for why he stole from his family. I also don't get why Ryan would agree to get Josh out of town, but as long as he doesn't turn into AMC's version of GH's Jason to Zach's Sonny, I'll be happy.

• Members

I loved the Jesse/Angie, Annie/Pete and Annie/Richie scenes. Annie is REALLY coming alive these days and I love her! Taylor is coming on way too strong and almost sounds like a nut job...like the guy in Taps. Tptb are really gonna have to dial it back a few notches, in the writing for Taylor or she's just going to be too harsh and brash. They really need to write and show some nuance and some softness in her or I'm not going to care about her at all. And since tptb are dead set on pairing her with my favorite character, I do want to like her...

• Members

I agree. Alone, she has nightmares, shakes when she thinks of the war, but in walks Frankie and she hypes herself up - I think she's doing some whistling in the dark. Or maybe she feels the pull to be back but it terrifies her. Interesting story/character.

Loved Jesse and Angie - always do. And I enjoyed Annie and Petey - he's a riot.

va

Archived