AMC: Tuesday, September 9th

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought this was the best episode in a long while--who did the script? Just a really good assortment of characters and stories and tones--comedy, to some surprisingly moving speechs.

Steve I get what you're saying, yet for me the Josh/Zach story came out of nowhere and still strikes me as ridiculous--YET it's being written with such strong dialogue today I stopped caring. I even felt slightly emotional during Josh's speech about not belonging--while I guess this story is just a send off (for good?) for the character, PRatt or whoever did their research and it actually comes from a place that makes sense with the characters.

I'm with eveyrone else who doesn't find Taylor too "hard"--shes' a breath of fresh air compared to the other women on the show and besides she's been a major character for like--3 weeks? We got time to peel back the layers--that' sa joy of a soap (when done right...)

Annie and Petey are just inspired--and again a character combination we wouldn't nromally see on the obvious AMC of late--a breath of fresh air again.

Archived