OLTL: " Trevor St. John " Appreciation Thread!!

OneLife Fan

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Trevor did a great job with the scene yesterday!! I loved how he was angry, but under control!! Loved how he was about the children now!! I absolutely loved that he said he would always love Blair and the kids!!! Great stuff

Real Todd would have told Blair that she was a !@#$%^&*] and he was waiting for her in hell!!! He would have told her that she better hopes that they kill him...otherwise he is coming after her!!! He would have told her that no matter how much she tries she will never forget him or stop loving him and vice versa!!! He would have had her scared, angry, and sad at the same time!!! Why doesn't Dena get Todd?!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Well am bring this thread back to the front. Since noone seems to care about posting in this thread anymore.

Trevor's been rocking on OLTL this past week and he'll rocking next week too. So I'll just come along and keep bumping this thread for Trevor.

And yes am a new poster here.

Tevor Rules!!

Deb

• Members

Trevor is doing a wonderful job with the Todd character. He is a whiz at showcasing all of Todd's emtoins in this storyline from anger to disappointmet to depression and to laughter (When he is with Evangeline).

I can't wait for the heartwrenching scenes next week.

Carol

• Members

Wow Todd/Starr/Blair just rocked yesterday!!! Trevor did a great job!!! "Make trouble when it counts" That is so Todd and Starr!!!

I loved that he broke down, but it would have been so much more dramtic if he didn't break down with Van and Spencer first!!!

I really wanted to here Todd call Starr "shorty"!!!!!!!

Archived