OLTL: " Trevor St. John " Appreciation Thread!!

OneLife Fan

• Members

You are so right. TSJ was on today looking good as usual and of course I was happy. However, Todd was not too happy when he saw what was going on between Blair and the creep. That wench is inexcusable! Right there in the same cabin with her kids? The little hussy!

I hope now that Todd knows what a traitor she is, he will turn his effections elsewhere. I know that even if he does it will probably be temporary, but it's time for Todd to finally get it on with someone else because Blair has had several affairs already and he has always taken her back.

Although I am a die-hard JOVAN fan, I'm loving Todd and Evangeline and wouldn't mind seeing something between these two. They have major chemistry and they really look good together.

Miss Marie

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tuc and Trevor were great yesterday!!! I love that Todd kocked him out with the rock and then tied him up- so Todd!!!!!!!! Trevor was looking especially fine yesterday, I really hope that he is cleared soon. I can't wait to see Todd go full force against Spencer!!!

• Members

Great day yesterday!!! I love the way Todd said that Spencer would do anything to get to Blair- lie,cheat,steal, kill. Then Van said that you seem to know a lot about what Spencer fells. He replied that he does!! I really hope that this means that he is going to fight for Blair!!!!

Archived