GH: Week of August 18th, 2008

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well Julie still killing the storyline and I am loving it every way.

Alexis and Johnny having scenes interesting and boy does she do what she have to do to protect her children. You would expect the men in her life to do that but I see she has to handle stuff herself.

Scott needs to die already. He has sunk to a new low even for him.

I loved the Nic and Claudia scenes. So much danger that its sexy.

The Nic and Nadine kiss was gross to me. I was like that was so suppose to be romantic because I did not see it. He is hurt and lashing out is what I see.

Can a sista get one scene of Lainey and Cody please?

• Members

I'm sorry but I was LMAO when Johnny got beat down yesterday! :lol: Only thing wrong with that scene is that, they didn't finish the job! :angry:

And is it just me or does Guza look like he wants to give every GH fan the middle finger in that picture? I mean, he already is giving us the finger with the show so....

• Members

OMG. I am shocked.

I loved GH today. Start to end.

Lucky going at Johnny, Alexis pleading with johnny, Claudia telling Johnny not to say anything, Sonny talking to Johnny.

Nik/Nadine :wub:

Nikolas/Laura!!

The patrick/ana/robin/leyla/nadine/mike stuff was also good.

Sonny & Kate discussing his mental issue.

Maxie & Lulu were amazing. I love how they have depth. Its not insta friendship, Lulu likes that maxie will tell her the truth - no matter what and Maxie doesnt want Lulu falling apaprt for saving her own life becuase Georgie didnt have that chance.

Spinelli/Jason were also amazing.

Archived