The Doctors

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Anne Whiteside must have taught MS's acting classes for OTT performance!

Looking forward to see who turn up playing Polly's nieces Julie, Bonnie and Lydia.

So that's House Jameson playing Nathan Bunker. He's a mean old cuss.

I guess Bill and Ruth had a daughterr Lucy that died. She must've been tipping back some cocktails.....

• Members

I still think that Dr. Winters isn't that good a shrink if he can't even help his own wife! He just let her walk out of the hospital to get drunk- what a stupid jackass! Wanna bet that John Rice falls for one of Polly's nieces? It would certainly help him get over Liz Wilson. I loved finding out today that Polly had acted in silent films- how sweet. Why didn't Carolee or Maggie tell John and Nick about Nathan Bunker badgering Liz? That really got on my nerve as these guys got on the verge of another fight. Ruth was right about one thing: Mrs. Berger did ask Matt about Ruth's past drinking problem.

• Members

House Jameson looks like Victor Garber.

amybrickwallace sent me this a few days ago. My e-mail is so slow I just saw it.

I have screencaps from the segment of the 1999 Daytime Emmys where the 25th anniversary of the inception of the Best Actor and Best Actress awards. Many of the past winners were in attendance that night. Here are the screencaps of Liz Hubbard and James Pritchett. He was absent at the 1999 ceremony, but Liz Hubbard was there.

drsemmys5_zps70fa51c1.jpg

drsemmys2_zpse431af0c.jpg

drsemmys1_zpsad021fbb.jpg

drsemmys3_zps93a6428d.jpg

drsemmys4_zps5ca929a2.jpg

• Members

For once I can root for Nasty Nick: he really hit Krautlein Karen right between the eyes today! Yep, he could clearly see what she is up to!! She's really making a fool of herself, and what I know about her future story, let's say she is going to get a very rude awakening in the matters of l'amour from another Hope Memorial staffer!

• Members

Yes, Matt is blissfully oblivious to what Dr. Werner is up to. Maggie sure isn't - and as stated above, neither is Nick. For once, I was fully on his side.

That speech Karen gave at the beginning of the show about a woman's place...I can't imagine that attitude wouldn't have gone over real well in real life at that time. Gloria Steinem was already well-known, and NOW had been formed not that long before in 1966.

Of course, how much of what Karen was saying she really meant is up for debate, as much of it was obviously meant to rattle Maggie.