Toups

Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, DRW50 said:

I don't really either. I keep up via gifs and what fans say. That's about it. I will not watch any of the Amy death story. The only thing I would watch is if James and Harry [!@#$%^&*].

:lol:

They haven't made those 2 sleep together yet? 

KMan101   

I would watch James and Harry too.

It's so annoying how this show just offs people. Constantly. It's just for shock value.

The show can be draining. I get into it for a while but then they start the usual crap and I tune out. I never feel like I miss much overall.

It does seem he wants to get rid of anyone he didn't cast. I hate that. And so many I'd like to see dead get to stay alive and annoy the crap out of me. LOL

52 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

Probably waiting for the next "Ste goes crazy" plot when they need it. It won't be about James or Harry but about Ste. It's so annoying! lol

DRW50   
1 hour ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

They had sex last year when James told him he wanted ass for cash. I think that pairing was supposed to be a lot seedier onscreen than it turned out to be due to the chemistry of the actors. More recently they made out when Harry was mad at Ste for a whopping episode before going back to enabling him.

3 hours ago, DRW50 said:

They had sex last year when James told him he wanted ass for cash. I think that pairing was supposed to be a lot seedier onscreen than it turned out to be due to the chemistry of the actors. More recently they made out when Harry was mad at Ste for a whopping episode before going back to enabling him.

Why do all the gay couples on HollyOaks have to be seedy? I mean I appreciate that they all aren't squeaky clean but Jesus. All the LGBTQ relationships on this show are toxic. 

DRW50   
31 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

Why do all the gay couples on HollyOaks have to be seedy? I mean I appreciate that they all aren't squeaky clean but Jesus. All the LGBTQ relationships on this show are toxic. 

The healthiest in recent years was John Paul and James, and then John Paul cheated on him with Ste...

DRW50   
14 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Will anyone be surprised if Brendan's back by Christmas?

I don't think Emmett Scanlan will come back. Not unless Kieron Richardson quits - I could see him returning for that. 

TimWil   

Has Scanlan's career taken off since leaving the show, though? As a Brit actor friend told me "There's always the tax bill to pay at the end of January..."

And now Warren has killed Bart. This show!!! (Bart wasn't the exit I mentioned by the way, never had feelings about him either way.)

Add Sally & Neeta to what's working right now, I don't know which direction they will take them in but it's been a very interesting dynamic.

TimWil   

I was sad to see how quickly Jonny Clarke's looks deteriorated between when Bart was first seen on the show and then his recent (and final) stint. I suspect "hard living" got him removed back then-Bart was so hyped up as being this major new character. And Clarke didn't seem to follow it up with much work. I think I spotted him as "villain of the week" in something like Blind Witness but that was it. I thought he had star quality when he first joined Hollyoaks.

Edited by TimWil