Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I've seen episodes here and there whenever I'm in England, but I didn't really start watching consistently until around late 2004 or so. though I was familiar with characters and storylines from years gone by through extensive reading. I have a longer history watching Corrie and EastEnders though, but for now, I'm not watching either, and I stopped watching Hollyoaks until Clare's recent return.

I could never stomach Emmerdale, btw...

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner

• Members

And aw, Josh really stands by Hannah and believes what she says, unlike Rhys who thinks she's lying to save Justin. I like that contrast.

That baby playing Max is too cute.

I liked Nancy speech to Russ about how they saw each other through so many bad relationships, yet never noticed that there might be something special between them, but too little, to late, I guess.

I'm actually rooting for Russ when he kidnaps Max, Jacqui and the McQueen's have been horrible to him.

The was a nice end scene with Justin and Hannah at the end of Tuesday's episode. Too bad Hannah is going to get her heart broken again though. :(

• Members

The opening where Ste narrates. After seeing this I can't help wanting Ste to have a coming out story. :P He also looks so cute in his Il Gnosh uniform. Kieron Richardson makes Ste so interesting. I'm going to miss the friendship with Justin.

Justin has done many bad things over the years but at his best he was the young leading man the show needed and has never quite had without him. I think one of Kirkwood's few big mistakes was having him lie that Becca had groomed him and taken advantage of him when he was underage. This made Justin look terrible, especially when Becca was killed off, and it took years for Justin to come close to regaining his important status on the show. Both Justin and Russ were key characters to the show in 2004, 2005, 2006, and then they both sort of fell off the radar.

I hope Jacqui doesn't get the baby back. I want to see her move on from that baby, baby, baby, baby with her for years now. Do you remember Jacqui before she started obsessing over babies? She was funny, quirky, sexy, with traces of vulnerability and warmth. Since the baby stories started with her pregnancy and infertility, she's never been the same.

• Members

I don't feel sorry for Jacqui at all. She had this coming and has been so unlikable for months.

I like Ste more and more these days, for some reason.

I really hope Hannah's exit if reuniting with Justin, I hope they don't kill her off in December.

Edited by Toups

• Administrator

Ack! Day-Ahead spoilers, Alvin!!!! ;)

Loved both endings with Hannah/Justin on Monday/Tuesday, Monday's was slightly better because they had the "Chasing Cars" instrumental. LOL

Still don't like Ste but I do think Kieron is a good actor. And I did like his friendship with Justin.