AMC: Rylee promo

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Going to be? She already was <_<

Honestly I don't know how anyone can take Ryan's love life seriously, he is so fickle it's disgusting, and so is Greenlee. I mean one minute Ryan's back in "love" with Kendall, the next he's in love with Greenlee.

SO what was the point of him forgetting the last 4 years, and ONLY remembering the time he was in love with and engaged to Kendall if we were going to go back to Rylee? :rolleyes:

• Members

Im more pissed with what they are doing with Annie. They are probably going to get rid of her now. The writing is pretty much on the wall. I hope they can salvage her character somehow, but I dont trust them. I do NOT want to see Greenlee raising Emma. I dont want that bitch anywhere near Annie's kid after she did her best to ruin her family.

• Members

B&E have worked hard to ruin ALL her ties to PV. Her 2 close Wildwind friends, Julia and Di are gone. They did nothing with her relationship with her father. It looks they are destroying her friendships with the Fusion girl and they've destroyed her career. All she has left now is Ryan and now thats going to be over. She has nothing and I really hope Pratt likes her, bc B&E have made her easily expendable. I dont know where they should go with her from here. I hope Zach can sympathize and stand by her so she has at least one ally. Maybe they should start testing her with someone else like Jake if they do plan on ending her with Ryan. I sure hope they dont do that bc she's a better match for him than Greenlee. I really do not want to see them together again

• Members

I'm with Ryan on this one. LOL Unfortunately, I think MCE and Annie is out and that was the plan all along. They were forced to write an exit for her after all of the heat they took for the way they got rid of Sabine. This is just my opinion of course.

• Members

What will be Annie's fate?

(1) Will she somehow be redeened and put into a BORING romance with Adian and leave a few months later?

(2) Will she die?

(3) Will she go to prison?

(4) Will she get a nice soft room in Oakhaven wearing a nice comfy new jacket?

IMO Pratt might as well turn her TOTALLY insane and have her go out with a BANG!

Archived