PSNS: Actor Returns

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why bother coming into the Passions thread just to bash it? Seems like a waste of your time.

If Antonio is alive, then his marriage to Sheridan is still valid. As for his being Marty's father, that's just a rumour, but I could see JER going there if he's going to try to push those two on us as a "true love couple". *barfs*

In terms of Antonio's skin tone, he took after the Irish side of the family. Remember, it's the Lopez-Fitzgeralds. As for his accent, I have never noticed an accent on him, but if there is, it can be explained away by his travelling the world after he left Harmony as a young adult.

• Members

What I said has nothing to do with his skin tone.

I just think its ridiculous that he's supposed to be a hispanic New Englander and he has a southern accent. It always peeved me. And it can't be explained by traveling. I've lived in Florida since I was 6 and I don't sound like a hick.

• Members

That's personal preference.

I live in Florida, I'm well aware that not all Southerners are hicks, and I didn't imply that they were.

All I've said is that Antonio always sounded like a hick to me, and I'm also not the only person to ever notice that.

Archived