Y&R: Week of June 30, 2008

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That Richard thing scarred me for life. :lol:

But Jill tearing into Heather, then talking to her about Ji Min, then slapping Jeff and insulting him to no end, God that was BRILLIANT.

And I am loving these cliffhangers; Gloria goes to finally tell Nikki the truth, but they cut before she starts. And, Ji Min's killer is finally revealed (not that anyone was surprised it was David, but anyway).

• Members

I wasn't surprised that much that David was the killer, but the fact that the writers finally found time to resolve the murder caught me by surprise. I was sure it would either never be resolved or would just be mentioned some time later. Now at least we have another LML tragedy on the way to be resolved.

But I'm wondering... When Jill finds out... will she tear into Nikki?

• Members

Walter said that David did a fantastic job covering up the murder and leaving clues to other people, and then said "But no one knows the murderer is..." and then David stopped him. I assume David killed Ji Min in a way to pay off the debt.

• Members

Ohh, i figured someone else did it and David coverd it up. But i wouldnt mind david being the killer.

and behind Nick's plane crash.

and everything else LML hacked up.

hell, make him responsable for John's death. why not? tho maybe that would be better just left alone.

• Members

I agree. It's actually quite easy for the writers to wrap up all the stuff that's been going on. Maybe David's other personality Clark could come out one day in full form and confess all the crimes.

• Members

On the July 1st episode, the scene with Jill and Heather in the boardroom where Jill finds out the case is being examined, the musical score was a vintage 'suspense' one. It was the same score used in the Jack/Victor 'Have A Seat' scene. Go check it out. Grant A. Johnson has gotten off to a good start with me. :)

I could be wrong, but I believe the same with the final David/Walter scene. Especially with the 'flashback sting'. Boys done well.

• Members

Grant A. Johnson and Jim Sayegh both found a way to use the old music in their scenes. It's amazing how other directors that have been here for awhile (except Sally McDonald) don't know how to incorporate the good musical themes in the episodes. In my opinion, both Sayegh & Johnson did good in that area.

• Members

Heather & Adam :wub::wub: I'm not into chicks but VB is pretty hot IMO.

We saw a little bit of old Phyllis today, don'tcha think? It was cool seeing a glimpse of the old troublemaker. You could just see her gears turning thinking of a way to get Amber to see that pic of Daniel!

I feel a little sorry for Sabrina. I know that's not a popular opinion here, but it's kinda bad that she's new in town and has no real friends to talk to or hang out with. Of course, she's boffing her so-called best friend's dad, so....

Not a bad show today. I thought it dragged a little, but still not bad IMO.

Archived