Y&R: Week of June 30, 2008

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad that they aren't overexposing Adam/Heather. They started interesting and their relationship is slowly developing. Heather doesn't have too much airtime, so it all fits okay. And their relationship is causing conflict, which is, along with the amazing chemistry between the actors, the best part of this couple.

• Members

Next week it'll be five weeks since he left, so I guess he should return during the middle or the end of July. They said 6 weeks, but they also said that about Tammin, but she returned sooner than expected.

Heather was always different, which is why I always liked. Her scenes with Daniel at the beginning of the year were quite interesting, but she wasn't interested in him.

• Members

The Little Richard cameo was alright. Hopefully, the games between Gloria and Jeff are long over. However, it was much better done on One Life to Live with Bo/Nora and Little Richard.
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344">

• Members

The f*ck? AusColleen is back? I thought she was gone! And that they were recasting her with an actress (hopefully with Adriane Leon)! :angry:

And what the hell is going on with Little Richard's toupee? It looks like an atomic explosion sculpted in Soul Glo.

That whole Vegas wedding is setting my teeth on edge. From Gloria's witchy cackle to Jeffrey's teeth to Little Richard reading off the autocue. Badly. It ain't pretty, folks.

Y'all know I'm a big defender of Y&R right now, but this episode was just... ugh. Kay & Nikki were the only stand-outs.

• Members

Now I'm reminded why I dislike celebrity cameos on the soaps. The Gloria/Jeffrey/Little Richard scenes are the most absurd ever. Even more absurd than seeing the names "Gloria," "Jeffrey" and "Little Richard" in the same sentence.

Archived