Y&R: Week of June 30, 2008

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Huge spoiler. I haven't watched the July 1 episode yet, but I read about the ending in which

I can't believe the mystery is finally over. Or did I read something wrong? I can't wait to see the episode.

UPDATE:

• Members

IIRC, MTSRocks, when Adrian Korbel was away from his computer for the moment, Jack listened to a recorded interview that Korbel had conducted with a former colleague of hers (Sabrina's) who knew about the scandal.

I keep hoping we'll learn that Sabrina has been selling precious, rare art pieces on the black market, or that the collections she exhibits are of fakes; and that she planned to use her connection to Victor (and to Newman Enterprises) as a front for her operations...but I'm losing that hope fast, lol.

• Members

This is exactly why people can't stand you here. Whenever someone posts their opinions on Tammin's take on the role, you post comments like this telling them how wrong they are and you usually reply to posters who already know your stance on her and who you've replied to in the past. :rolleyes:

• Members

I share your pain. I can't stand this version of Colleen either. I thought we had a longer break coming. It seems like she went to China for about a week. <_< I only thank god she's treated like a glorified extra. If I had to watch her in an actual story, I'd start FF Y&R, which I never do. My only consolation is that she's still not as bad as THE BUG, and much like CKLily, she never will be. :lol:

Everyone has a right to their opinion, including those of us who think this girl is a horrid actress and completely miscast as Colleen.

• Members

Oh come on Khan you are putting way more thought into this story than these writers ever would lol. I already know how this goes. Jack brings ex-boyfriend to town. He falls for Gloria, and later dies. No, I kid haha. But the ex-boyfriend will definitely be shady, and in the end Jack will get the blame for binging him to GC, and Sharon "holier-than-thou" will berate Jack and end up leaving him. It's odd how the Jack/Victor feud (or rather Victor crushing Jack debacle) has been somewhat non-existent for awhile. The little exchange today was rather welcomed.

Tammin is not a bad actress, just horribly miscasted (and that's the last time I'll toot that horn lol).

• Members

And whenever I post my opinion on how good TS (or CK) is, I get flooded with posts like that one! I know there are people who disagree with me about certain actors/actresses, and I am fine with that. It's when I see rude posts like the one from Cat (implying that TS is not an actress) that I lose my temper. People seem to forget that they are insulting a real person - not an object, a corporation or a fictional character.

I have been snapped at and insulted numerous times on this board, and until now I have tried to hold my tongue so as not to provoke further outbursts. I even changed my avatar because so many people seemed so offended by my support of TS and CK. But I can't hold back anymore. I have my opinions, and guess what? Not all of them are popular ones. On most boards people have the freedom to post their thoughts without being shot down or ridiculed.

I do have some good news for all of you though: I will not be posting here anymore. I am a member of various soap message boards, and this has been the only one in which I have consistently been spat on by practically everyone and made to feel like a pariah. Life is too short to put up with that. Have a nice day.

• Members

^^ Well, I agree that you have every right to support TS as much as you want. Those of us who hate her version of Colleen shouldn't act like our opinion is the gospel and vice versa. Sometimes these boards are over taken by group think and supporting someone the majority doesn't like can be difficult, but I really don't see why you should leave. You have every right to support the people you like just as much as anyone.

Archived