GH:: Week of June 23rd

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate the fact that GH can't come up with a new way to get Maxie and Matt to meet each other then the way there characters of Days did.

Maxie is one of the main reasons to watch this show right now. I'm crossing my fingers that a story with Matt/Jason Cook won't ruin that.

• Members

Wow. I can't believe all the hate for Jason Cook already he was barely on screen for three seconds and all ready there's calls for blood. I am looking forward to their scenes together. We already know that Maxie is most likely going to hate his guts.

• Members

thank you!

i am not sayin Jason Cook is gonna be amazing, but at least give the guy some time. Remember all the Kirsten Storms hate? Look at her now...

I am excited for M&M. I hope Maxie *HATES* him and he falls for her. Also, i know they brought him on for Maxie.. but... Matt & Nadine? Could be cute. a quad of Nadine/Matt/Maxie/Spin would be amazing.

And i loved they ran right into eachother, a nice nod to oldschool Shelle fans like myself. tara already posted the video, otherwise i would.

• Members

Jason as Matt is going to have amazing chemistry with Maxie. I'm totally caught up in them and they have just exchanged a look. I can't wait to see more. So what if they bumped into each other? It is a soap standard. No need to re-invent the wheel. I'm just waiting for them to shave the beard. Don't hide the pretty!

• Members

Gosh, I remember being the ONLY Maxie fan on SOC for a while. And on ABC's forums, which I have never frequented but occasionally visited, there were death threats for Kirsten, people calling Maxie "Maxiepad" constantly. It was pretty bad. Now she's the most universally loved character on the show.

• Members

It took me forever to warm up to Maxie. I know for a lot of people it happened between the Metro Court and Georgie's funeral. But for me it really hasn't been except for the last month or so. I just love that she totally calls Lulu out for the phoney she is. She is the one person that doesn't see Lulu as a saint.

I am only on Tuesday's show, but Robin's pregnancy is going to be very long. I am already bored to death with this storyline.

• Members

I am the farthest thing from any type of fan of the character of Patrick. But it was so nice to see he grew a pair with that court order with the baby. They whole relationship is always about what Robin wants in order for it to work. I am so sick and tired of her treating him like he is a sperm donor. She went to him the night of Georgie's funeral. Sure he said that he didn't want to be a father, but when the times comes, he is trying to step up to the plate which is a hell of a lot more than other men who say they don't want kids and come to find out they are going to be a father. Why is that she can make all the decisions and he can't even change his mind when he thinks about things.

• Members

I really liked Bergman's acting today she played wounded and vulnerable very well. Robin and Patrick are annoying. There is a mild spark with Matt and Maxie nothing full blown but it was mildly entertaining. JC is very condescending and pig-headed could easily see a love/hate thing developing.

Archived