GH:: Week of June 23rd

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Kate and Sonny a great deal. I'm really tired of Carly's constant screeching. I love the Max and Diane stories and I am really enjoying Diane and Alexis. You know on one hand, I really hate the Alexis and Jerry Jax story because of how Jerry came on the show. However, Jerry and Alexis do have great chemistry.

Right now I'm enjoying GH again, not all of it, but a great deal of it.

• Members

I loved today's eppisode. I've only seen half the show so far though. Had to come back to work. <_<

I loved the Sonny/ Kate scenes. To me, that is what romance is all about. I don't think they could have been any sweeter. I really do think they are great together. I'm glad they are engaged.

I loved the Alexis/Diane scenes. Very funny. I agree, I hate the way Jerry came on the show but he and Alexis do have amazing chemistry.

Anthony is totally insane. :rolleyes:

• Members

Not the biggest Kate fan these days, but I will say I loved her answer to Sonny's proposal about her car being broken and her phone being broken and saying to Sonny "My entire future depends on you." That was sweet.

Loved Maxie today. Lulu sucks at life. Do us all a favor and write her out.

Robin's pregnancy SL continues to disappoint. Loved that she called Liz though. I'm beginning to like that friendship, even if Liz isn't Brenda and I totally hate Liz post-2006.

Archived