GH:: Week of June 23rd

• Members

I really thought Nicholas was a jerk today. It was different from when he stood up for people when against the hospital bean counter.

Matt didn't do anything for me either. He looked good, but otherwise, he was flat.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't care for the way Nicholas came off today either. Yeah you write the checks around the hospital, but we don't need to hear it every ten seconds when there is something you don't like. It has come out before, but something today sounded worse than it ever has.

• Members

I loved the Maxie&Johnny scene in the elevator, too. JP

I just didn't agree with what Maxie said about Laura. Laura is not the way she is because of Luke. Lulu IS NOT repeating Laura's "mistakes". She is repeating Carly's stupid mistakes. Maxie still ROCKS, though.

I could care less about how many buildings Guza blows up but I really hate when he rewrites history. :angry:

I HATE that WTD? circa '98 repeat!!!! It just reminds me why I can't stand Carly in the first place.

The jury is still out on Matt. JC is HOT, so we'll see. The little 'bump into each other' scene was cute.

Archived