OLTL: Discussion for the week June 2-6

• Members

I actually hope we don't see Tess. I would like to see Jessica get through this on her own, keeping alive her hate for Natalie for quite a while (eventually, there must be a reconciliation).

What I would really like is for Natalie to stop and think about her actions and show some genuine remorse.

Damn, Viki is going to have a hard time with her girls at war!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think we'll see a re-emergance of Tess and I think it will be to get back at Jared and Natalie, but I think she's going to go after Natalie, try to hurt/kill her because in her way of thinking it was Jared who took her love away so she's going to do the same to Jared, take away his love, Natalie.

I'm tired of the alters. Viki's and Jessica's. I would rather watch a strong woman overcoming all her pain and hurt instead of letting one of her alters out to handle the situation.

• Members

Even though I hate Natalie and thought she was an insenstive today I did feel for her when she ran to Vicky and asked her not to let Jessica make her hate her too. I've always hated Natalies exsitense I hated that horrible rewrite in history.

• Members

I don't hate either girl right now, but there were times when I've loathed both. I hated Natalie for the longest time. If there was one thing DH did right for me, it was making me like Natalie again. I have loved the relationship she has with her mother and over the recent history her life has parralled Viki. Now it's switching back to where Jessica's life has paralleled. And, by the same token, Viki's relationship with Jess has taken a real nosedive. It was always one thing I could count on. Viki and Jess were tight as peas in a pod but that hasn't been the reality for several years and I've hated how selfish Jessica has become I'm hoping this brings that closeness back to V/J that has been missing for years. I also want to see the closeness remain with Viki and Natalie. So unlike many other fans, I'm very glad that Viki hasn't turned her back on Natalie, and I'm happy she's not angry with her.

• Members

Yes, I agree. I am totally on Jessica's side here, but Natalie's line to Viki "Please don't let her make you hate me too" really made me feel for her. Great writing when you can sympathize a little with everybody.

• Members

I suspect you're right and the only reason I like it this time is it will give RC the opportunity to further tear down Natalie's Buchanan ties for the purpose (IMO) of rebuilding them almost from scratch to make them stronger than before. Of course Jessica the princess will be absolved of all responsibility because her alter did it. I have to get one of those alters.

• Members

it was an accident. If anything I would say it was more Jared than Natalie. I dont want to see Jessica get all full of hate and vengeful. She has her daughter to think about, not to mention her unborn baby. She needs to find a way to heal for their sake and if she lets hate and revenge consume her, chances are , she's going to miscarry

Archived