OLTL: Discussion for the week June 2-6

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm gonna get thrown through a skylight for this, but I still have love for my Jar-bear. I think it'd be reeeeeally beneficial to his character if they took this as an opportunity to dig deep inside of him. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he attempted suicide, especially after

Nash definitely told Natalie and Jared to "get out!" but in order to make myself not cry, I convinced myself that he was telling Jared to "get out" of the closet and reveal to everyone that he and Nash were having a secret affair. It didn't work. I still cried.

The real thing that hit me was when Nash outlined the heart in Jessica's palm, and then they flashed that clip of him outlining a heart on the window. That touched me more than anything, and I think this was the first time I truly cried since Jennifer's death over on ATWT nearly two years ago.

Rex going off on Adriana was great, just wonderful. I loved him calling her out on being just like Dorian, especially when he told her about Nash almost falling on him and Gigi and all Adriana could think of was that Rex was with Gigi. Grow a heart, bitch! David and Dorian were breaking my heart today...he's going to turn on her, I know it, and she has no one to blame but herself. She's headed for a world of trouble. I also enjoyed Gigi and Brody.

Girl who plays Sarah looks a lot like Cady McClain to me for some reason.

• Members

This good-bye scene with Bree (both Bree's) is KILLING ME.

GOOD GOD.

ETA: Okay, I'm a wreck. Wow. Just... wow. Everything today was perfect... from the way Viki and Clint stared down Natalie, to Jared breaking down at Charlie's beside, to everything with Forbes and Bree, and Rex walking out on Adriana... just WOW.

My only complaint... and I'm sorry I'm just going to say it... FF feigning a "state of shock" (it's either that, or it's suddenly a blizzard in the middle of June in Llanview and she forgot her mittens) was BAD. Just BAD. I mean, what WAS that reaction?!

I am SO READY for Jessica v. Natalie, it's not even funny. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

2 blocks and 100 miles from the town of Dena Hackleyville. Take a right when you get to "History Nod Avenue," then drive a half mile until you get to "Full Circle Lane", then make a left. You'll come to a fork in the road. One that says "Using what was left for me and turning it into great material", the other says "Falling into mediocrity and staying in second gear." Take the obvious choice and you'll see a big building on Llanview Avenue called the "The RC House of Worship". Make sure you drop some funds in the fanwanker collection plate. You'll see Father Toups and his harem of spoiler free bitches giving lectures on how great RC is.

:D :D

Archived