Sunset Beach:- Virginia Harrison

Andrew

• Members

From the dozen or so clips I've seen of her this actress played the HELL out of the character, shame I never saw her on SuBe. Actually what I've seen of SuBe in general has been wonderful.

Also I agree it is great to see an unabashedly diabolical black woman on TV, let alone daytime. We need another.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just read an article from The Michigan Daily from shortly after SuBe's debut, saying it aired on UPN at 11am. Is that even possible that a network show could air on a DIFFERENT NETWORK in specific local areas? I know that Detroit's NBC affiliate never carried SuBe (which frustrated me as I desperately wanted to check out this exciting new soap at the time), so maybe that made it possible? I'm...confused.

Regardless, thanks for the link to the SuBe episodes. I made it through the first 6 just today, LOVING it so far.

• Members

Also, if an affiliate choses not to air a program or series for whatever reason, another station (typically an independant) can pick up the series from the network. Back in the old days before you could get every network everywhere, some stations were double affiliated. You might find a station that was a primary NBC affiliate, yet also aired ABC programming.

Archived