Passions finished filming today

• Members

It's a shame to see any soap go, but towards the end of its run Passions really did begin to feel like one of those three legged, blind dogs with like one tooth left that needed put out of its misery.

I just hope Emily Harper, Liza Huber, Eric Martsolf and Lindsay Hartley find work on other soaps soon.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm VERY SAD to see my favorite soap going away. I'm going to miss the cast so much. I wish them all the best. Same goes for JER and others. Passions is one unique soap that I just couldn't stop watching. When August comes, if JER ends Passions the way the majority of fans wanted it to end, there will be tears and tears and tears....

• Members

Mckenzie posted "Goodbye to Passions..."

I guess I never posted before about a farewell to Passions because I didnt really want to believe that it was over until we actually filmed a final scene. Well my friends, that day has come. It was a very sad day in Harmony, a town in which we all must say goodbye to. The last and final episode was shot today and emotions were very high as we were all so upset to say goodbye to one another and our second home of 4024 Radford Ave. I will never forget my days in Paris; filming in oxnard; the boat (and of course the tango) with Galen; and so many more memorable scenes. its still not completely sinking in (but the tears are) that this is all over. But, all good things must come to an end and I want to thank all of you for your amazing love and support through the years! you have been the BEST fans a soap could ever ask for and your loyalty to me as an actress and the show has always been appreciated!

i will continue to keep this site up and running so please continue to stop by because even though we have to say goodbye to Sheridan Crane, McKenzie Westmore is continuing on! i will continue to keep you posted on my latest projects, charities and of course the family! and I will stop in for a post or chat every now and again!

So Bon Voyage Passions, Hello World!

God Bless,

Mac

http://64.33.108.20/dcforum/DCForumID1/15179.html

• Members

that's cool toups. :)

passions has always been very entertaining and out there. it's good that it carved its own identity in the soap world. it put its own stamp on things and was a true original in the repetitive world of daytime dramas. perhaps its actors (galen gering, eric marstolf, andrea evans, etc.) can find work in daytime or primetime.

• Members

Aw an end of an era, i'm trully sad about this show ending. I loved this show until it left NBC, why oh why did they have to move it? NBC is so messed up they never seem to care about anything but trying to get ratings. Which never work because they stink.

Anyways, I'm sad about Passions ending it was one of my favorite soaps. Still is but it sucks i can't watch it.

Archived