GH: The re-opening of The Haunted Star.

• Members

I read a spumor from another board saying that Port Charles will be ravaged by a flood for May sweeps. The re-opening of The Haunted Star will bring everyone out for a big party with everyone in tuxes and gowns. Supposedly, The Haunted Star sinks in the flood, resulting in the deaths of Mac Scorpio, Leyla Mir, and get this: TRACY QUARTERMAINE!!!! WTF???? This would give all the confirmation needed that Guza wants to obliterate the Q's entirely. I also read that Anthony Geary and Jane Elliott both asked to leave the show and were being written off in May. If Tracy dies, I'm not sure how Luke will be written off. Rick Hearst (Ric) was reportedly given walking papers as well and was set to die in May; though it hasn't been said whether or not he'll die in the flood. BTW, did anyone hear that the shocking death of a contract male character is set to happen soon? On other boards, there's speculation that it's Lucky and on the cover of Soaps in Depth, there's Lucky, Liz, Sam, and Jason being shown and it says that one of them will be gone for good! If any of this is true then there must be a major shake-up going on behind-the-scenes. I almost don't care about any of the other characters but if they dare kill off Tracy then I will throw objects at my TV screen!!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont believe this for a second. No way would GH be stupid enough to kill of Mac and Tracy. Also I really dont see them going for another 'people in peril in formal dress' thing so soon after the B&W ball considering how good it was for their ratings.

• Members

This rumor has been floating around for a few weeks. The rumor originally at the dish was that Johnny and Luke would go into business together. Johnny would foot Luke the money to re-open the Haunted Starr or something and then all this drama would happen.

• Members

*clasps hands together* Could I finally get rid of all of the characters that have annoyed me for YEARS...

*unfurls list* First things first, let's get rid of those that are DEAD...Emily...Alan (resurrect him)...let their ghosts drown in the water.

Next up Leyla, Nadine, Epiphany and Johnny.

Archived