GH: The re-opening of The Haunted Star.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with the above, especially on the bolded part. Those two are the skankiest and most disgusting GH characters of all time. I am loving how the show is contemplating putting them together. A match made in disgusting Heaven if I ever saw one! I thought Manny understood the Ho the best but Ian has her number even more ;)

• Members

I'm not buying any part of it. They already have Michael either going comatose or dying in the other spoilers, which I find a lot easier to believe, and there's no way they could do both for sweeps. Even GH is not bloody enough to kill off that many characters.

• Members

ABC SID covers are usually very misleading and in this case I'm not even sure what they're talking about in saying "the truth comes out and one of them will be gone for good. She's going to wind up dead!" The truth refers to Jason and Elizabeth and there is nothing in that cover story that mentions any impact on either Sam or Lucky or says who is going to wind up dead or even mentions anyone dying. I guess they like to try to shock people into buying their magazine but it's not worth a penny. What they wrote about Sam and Lucky happened earlier in the week. It was more of a teaser about where Jason and Elizabeth might be headed if the next tragedy isn't being used as a reason to keep them apart.

• Members

I wonder if parts of this rumor could be true. Rumors are that Tony Geary is wanting to retire soon and move to Amsterdam with his partner full time. I would hope that if he did retire, Luke's departure would somehow involve Laura and that the show could get Genie Francis to come back (which I think she would for Tony) long enough to wrap up some storylines and send these two off into the sunset together. If TG leaves and the fact that the Quartermaines are few and far between on GH, well it does not bode well for Jane Elliott and the character of Tracy.

As for Ric Hearst, it seems as if GH really was not sure what to do with him or the character for the last few years. I think he would be a good Kevin recast on OLTL, or he could always go back to GL as Alan Michael.

• Members

I hope this isn't true. It would be very foolish to kill off Luk, Tracy or Ric, noting they are Emmy Winning Actors from GH which few others can boast and Geary and Hearst multiple emmy winners who can act circles around anyone in any of the mob stories. Tracy has a large fan base as do the Quartermaines and I think it is unacceptable and unforgivable to wipe out the only core family left. There are no more Hardys or Webbers either. While Sonny/Carly?and Jason have their fanbase, this is ridiculous to have the monopolize the show. Jason and Carly are members of core families and had interesting stories independent of Sonny. I try to support this show but as a person who has loved these people for over three decades it is hard to watch the direction it is going.

Archived