AMC: Monday, March 17

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh most definitely. Have you read all the spoilers for this? The way they're worded makes Erica seem an afterthought......

I agree! I think they're majorly shocked when they bomb, then IMO the audience gets punished for not buying what they were selling..........

• Members

Perhaps Sabine's version of Greenlee. However I always felt that Rebecca always held Greenlee with an inner confidence and self worth that shown threw in volumes when she was on screen. That's why Greenlee worked so well as a bitch. We believed that she was that self centered and vain that she would go up against Erica and Kendell in a brash sophistacated way and land on her feet. Hell if anything I thought Kendell was the insecure one when they were on screen with one another back in 2005. Greenlee is too strong minded to be veiwed as insecure and envious. She just isn't portrayed that way. Atleast with Rebecca. I don't feel that she wants to be Kendell at all. I think Greenlee wants to be Greenlee.

• Members

Uhm actually it's Rebecca's Greenlee I was referring too, I NEVER once got that impression with Sabine's version. I never got the jealousy of the Kane women that Rebecca's version has.

Too strong minded? :lol: She's insecure and envious, if she's NOT, then why the hell did she try to MURDER Laura English, then why the hell has she tried(and succeeded in one case) to CONSTANTLY steal other women's men? Only insecure women have to take something that doesn't belong to them....

• Members

I guess I am in the minority here but I like Erica's storyline...I also see some buildup with Adam first getting his company back and then they start discussing financial problems she is having (e.g. the story is about money). Samuel Woods' ambition and objective is to go after the rich elite who commit crimes...and he has been on now for a couple months, targeting Erica.

• Members

WORD Jason, it's bad when McTrash in comparison to these two hacks looks good.

Sorry Skin, it's been shown ONSCREEN that Greenlee IS insecure & jealous and envious. What do you call ripping off Kendall's dress in court? That was about envy and jealousy that Kendall was getting ALL the attention, she(Greenlee)even said as much........

Archived