AMC: Monday, March 17

• Members

Sure she had characters act and do things OOC, but I don't think I ever remember her having practically every single character on the show act out of character all at the same time like B&E are doing.

The only thing B&E seem to have done right is how they've written Erica for the most part. At least they stopped her worship of all things Ryan Lavery...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Angie I can't believe you are picking on the Sanctimonious St. Ryan of the Dynamite Kiddo. Didn't you know that he can fake his death, bring people out of psychosis, and still come back doing all the tasks that need to be done? After all, he is a Lavery and we know how perfect they are ;)

My hate for this Carmen chick might be temporary...but my hate for Ryan runs deep :D

• Members

you really think that? I think the writing for Erica is absolutely terrible and one of the worst. Talk about being out of character. Erica is cringe worthy now and the stuff with her is so random and stupid. I can barely stand to watch any part of her storyline. This is B&E biggest tragedy right now. There is absolutely nothing redeeming about Erica's latest story. This hands down goes down as one of her worst ever. Yes I find it that bad.

Archived