AMC: Monday, March 17

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think the writers are purposely blocking out most things "Sabinelee"-related. There was an odd scene last week that had Annie going to Fusion after visiting Spike. Babe, I think, asked her how Spike's hearing was coming along, and she said he was improving. I thought it was odd that they didn't pan to Greenlee for some kind of reaction, given her role in the accident. Sure, it turned out the accident didn't cause him to go deaf, but there was still a lot of emotion associated with the whole "crash." It all just seems forgotten now.

• Members

OMG, I wanted to slap greenpea to hell in back with her comments about erica. This bitch is so jealous of kendall and erica its ridiculous. She wants erica's fame and she wants kendalls men and family.

Greens: Erica loves all the attention from the press.(Bitch she is putting up a brave front for her family)

Greens: Dad I think you should play the field while erica's away.(This I didn't mind, but still the woman is going to prison give her a damn break).

An her comments about erica going to prison was the most nauseating thing considering she should be in prison for kidnapping.

Greenpea was puke city today.

Ryan was so annoying today as always, I couldn't believe he had to read annie's full name off a paper. :lol::rolleyes:

I still say zach knows about kendall/aidan.

Is opal that hard up for a man that she would date a gardner that she really knows nothing about? I don't like opal dating him at all.

• Members

Unfortunately erica did commit a crime unknowingly. She learned beforehand that adam was going to get chandler back, and she sold the chandler stock she had knowing that information. So apparently that is insider trading. I don't believe erica really thought adam would really get it back considering zach owned chandler.

Martha on the other hand knew she was commiting a crime and tried to lie about so I don't think this storyline is exactly like martha stewart considering erica unknowingly commited the crime. Also I dont know if erica is actually going to jail, if she is on the run with this sugar person they must be finding a way to have erica not spend anytime in jail, because I don't think they would increase erica's sentence.

• Members

EricaKane70, I love your Greensnake hate :D:wub:

I swear at times she wants to BE Kendall. I remember a few years ago when she was married to Ryass, she and Ryass broke into Kendall's condo, started rifling through her clothing, and Greensnake got so turned on by it, she wanted to make love with Ryass right there on Kendall's bed.

Talk about sick and disgusting......

• Members

I haven't liked greenpea since after leo's death. Her character has completely went downhill. There was little hope for her when she worked at enchantment and the whole enchantment vs. fusion storyline was suppose to errupt but that got shot down for whatever reason when the show decided to put her with the loser brothers, then ryan and now she is with boring ass aidan.

• Members

I don't get how that is a crime?

I have a feeling this story really will be all about this newbie person anyway.

B&E take what could be good idea's like the Spike story and this and take all the drama out and make them as bland as can be and throw them on the tv screen and are shocked when they bomb.

• Members

Well when I visited a stockbroker company I was told that you really have to be careful of getting tips about what stocks to buy because that can be considered insider trading especially if you know the person that works at a particular company you want to buy or sell stock from. Thats why when you buy stocks they really grill you on why you want that particular stock and if you want to sell you have to have a concrete reason.

Archived