Y&R: Week of March 17, 2008

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As I posted in the thread with the interview with the unnamed Y&R actor. The part about the newspaper headline pertaining to the crime rate dropping in Genoa City finally happened! You know, when Katherine picked up the paper and the headline read, "Crime Rate Lowest in 35 years." LOL! I love the jabs against Latham.

• Members

^thats amazing!!

so when lauren was on i was like hello bobbies! damn.

i love amber danile and kevin.

it shocks me how much i could love lily and cane if lily was played by an actress who could ya know, act.

and i think jeff is hott. and i am grossed out by that thought. because he could so be my grandpa.

• Members

i love Jana. and Chloe. why cant Collen & Lily be this interesting?

no young american group of kids would burn that money.

and videotaping it? umm.. doesn't that defeat the point of burning it? even if you have the plan to erase it? hello, do these people not hear about celebs and see youtube?

Amber & Daniel shines sparkle and twinkly together.

Esther in the main uniform. wtf was that? did i miss something, or was it just random? was that a slap in the face to LML too. did she ban Esther's uniform? lol.

my hate for CKily just grew. i would really KILL for DG to rub me up and down and all over.

• Members

I don't get it. I liked Christel before, like three-four years ago. She just needs something that fits her.

And are they just not going to discuss Colleen/Korbel anymore and people will just forget about them? Because I swear I haven't seen those two in weeks! Not that it's a bad thing. But I'm hoping the writers wrap them up in a nice way or replace Colleen eventually.

• Members

The last time I remember seeing Colleen/Korbel together was when he joined Paul/Maggie/Heather for dinner at GCAC, and Colleen was their waitress. She might have been on once or twice since then as supporting to Lily. What were they thinking they replaced Lyon with her?

• Members

I hate when people say Davetta Lily had chemistry with Daniel. & Christel have chemistry with Cane. I will say how you know what kind of chemistry Davetta would have with Cane. My thing is Davetta knows how to use her woman wilds. & she would have to step it up going up against a man like Cane. CK still act like a unsure teenager.

• Members

Exactly!

Davetta's Lily was certainly feisty & could be a brat but her Lily was capable of vulnerability & growth too.

Christel hasn't ever been able to convey anything beyond immature petulance no matter what Lily goes through.

Her Lily never changes or grows in any way.

Archived