AMC: B&E rewriting history again

• Members

To be fair (oh man, am I putting my flame-retardant clothes on for THIS one), there are people whose sole job at AMC is to catch things like this in the scripts. Yes, the head writers should have been on top of it, but I think when these shows were being written (mid-strike) B&E probably had bigger fish to fry.

I can blame them for a lot, but this sounds more like an innocent mistake that I blame numerous people in the studio for letting slip past. I wouldn't quite put it in the Josh category yet. (I consider the Josh-rewrite to be up there in the top THREE worst history rewrites of all time, with Victor Lord being alive on OLTL and the pre-90's whitewashing of Laura's rape on GH [before they did the Lucky reveal with it] when everyone conveniently forgot, in order to prop up Luke)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's another matter altogether. :-)

I'm just referring to this one slip-up. Clearly, it wasn't something they changed for story purposes (as other posters have pointed out). I blame them for A LOT that's wrong with AMC these days, but this seems (to me, at least) as a case of EVERYONE being asleep on the job.

But if you want to talk about the mistake of hiring them in the first place, I'm happy to go off on a twenty-plus post at great lengths. :D

• Members

But let's not stop there! Eric Kane is really in charge of the black market, was really the one who took Yvonne Cadwell's baby when she sold it and not Mr. Big (Les Baxter), just so happens to have saved the fetus of John Remington since his mother had to abort him due to medical reasons, and it just so happens that Eric Kane is also in charge of the black market that Adam intended to sell baby Jenny to in order to get revenge on Tad/Krystal.

Archived