AMC: B&E rewriting history again

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No way did Mona stab Richard Fields to death....it is clear as day that he had a heart attack, she thought he faked it, and refused to help him. Mona is not the kind of character who would stab someone repeatedly.

Thankfully they did not rewrite what Richard Fields did in town (Kendall acknowledged that he cornered Bianca)

• Members

Gotta love it, rewriting history :rolleyes:

This is what they had Kendall say today:

I might have gotten mixed up on the stabbing part, but they pretty much had Kendall saying Mona killed Richard Fields. Sure Mona left him there, but she's not the reason he died...

• Members

Next thing you know, they'll say that Erica made the whole thing up that she was just a whore and willing had sex with RF.

You know, it really does scare me that I don't see something like this as far off.

• Members

I was thinking huh? when watching bc I didnt remember her killing him either. I didnt even see a purpose in rewriting that as its not like it was for any story. It seemed more like they got their facts wrong than anything

• Members

I wonder how this could even slip through. Even if BE didnt know the facts, the show has scriptwriters and other people who have been around long enough to know the facts. SOMEONE should have picked this up. Was everyone sleeping when this episode was taped?

• Members

You guys really think this kind of stuff matters after Josh? I mean really? When they do something like that and get away with it, who cares if they do anything else according to AMC history. No one at AMC has had respect for it or their history, in years. I'm honstely surprised that Richard Fields is still dead.

Archived