AMC: Monday

• Members

The minute Greenlee told Zach to go into the break room, I was like oh god, they wouldn't.... and sure enough they did, Pole Dancing Part Two :rolleyes:

Zach and Greenlee are hot together (Rebecca and Thorsten's chemistry is off the charts) however, I do not have Ryan's benefit of amnesia, so therefore I cringe at the thought of these two becoming more than just friends......

Kendall's stalker was sooooo creepy, props to the actor, he played the crap well I guess you'd say.

The show felt disjointed as usual today..... I really only had mild interest in Robert, and Erica's press conference. Erica and Sam are HAWT! I love Opal too, we are seeing her two days in a row :)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All I can say is Lish rocked, and Kendall kicked ass. Mumbles is useless, why the freak is he even a bodyguard? :rolleyes:

Wow they're really trying to decimate Greenlee's character aren't they? She's starting to come across as a husband stealing skank.

Poor TK he looked so uncomfortable. I didn't think any writer(s) could out do Tad being so out of character burying Madden alive, but B&E managed that today with Zach

D&D rock as always

• Members

The Angie/Jesse/Tad scenes were good. I'm just hoping Rob really is Tad's uncle so this storyline can have long-term repercussions, which I know isn't realistic since no storyline has on AMC for the past several years.

Opal was hilarious with Erica and I like that Erica and Samuel aren't romantically involved since imo they have no sparks.

Zach/Greenlee on the other hand lit up the screen! I disagree about TK; he looked relaxed and comfortable and like he was having a ball. Still, it makes no sense for him to be pole dancing with the woman who kidnapped his stepson.

I ff'd through Kendall and her stalker and Ryan/Blandie. The stalker story could have had potential if the writers had come up with a story arc that played out for a few months and culminated in a showdown but, as usual, it's obvious B&E are just making stuff up as they go along with nothing planned out in advance.

• Members

I want to know where the storyline progression is? Every episode for like the last month has felt like filler. Even J&A's story is getting boring and J&A and Tad are starting to have the same conversations over, and over and over and over.....

Way to go B&E keeping the tradition of a Kane woman being raped(in Kendall's case almost raped) alive, yep must see tv :rolleyes:

• Members

The stalker was just some contrived plot point to get Aidan to rescue her. That's all I saw it is but she didn't even need rescuing...

I don't think Thorsten looked uncomfortable at all.... he truly enjoys working with Rebecca.

• Members

Zach and Greenlee were hot. Loads of chemistry when she fell into his arms

Finally Ryan was tolerable. Loved him trying to try with Annie. As usual, they have the hottest love scenes. When was that scene that he rememebred of Kendall from?

Ive also lost interest in the J/A storyline. The character interactions are great and what I watch for but the actual plot is weak and needs work. I completley zone off when they talk about the dead body, Remy, running, etc... Good think Darnell and Debbie are great actors bc at least they have enough screen presence to keep me from FF

• Members

The Aidan stuff was stupid. He's down flirting with two bimbos, not doing the JOB he's supposed to be doing. That makes him being Kendall's bodyguard that much more stupid.

Seriously this show is just BAD! It's a sad day when even J&A are beginning to bore me

• Members

Love Jack warning off Slimey Sammy :lol: .

Everyday I become more positive that Sammy is involved in the Jesse thing. All their scenes follow or preceed one another. Robert was on the phone with someone and when Jack came up on Sammy he was on the phone.Opal talking about how he was like a snake oil salesman. Erica talked of skeletons in Sammy's closet and how he won't be able to run for dog catcher and he looked worried. I've said from the start he was part of that Jesse thing and I think I may be right ;)

I know I'll get flamed for this but Zach/Greenlee have chemistry. Aidan is one bad bodyguard

You aren't kidding :lol: I've never seen Erica have less chemistry with a man

Archived