AMC: Monday

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah B&E have NO momentum. It's like they do their stories in stops and starts--suddenly something happens, then nothing, then something random, etc...

That said I kinda enjoyed today despite myself--loved the Erica stuff, loved the T/A/J stuff, Thorsten pole dancing was actually cute. As for the rapist struff--if we had had buildup it coulda been an interesting story, instead this random stalker (who apparantly just recently saw her photo and decided to stalk?) comes--not to mention Aiden who usually would go RUNNING if someone didn't even answer their phone straight away, suddenly is happy to hang out and have more drinks while Kendall shows no signs?? Because it came out of NOWHERE it felt all the more exploitive to me though I'm glad Kendall defended herself

• Members

Zach and Greenlee, they have as much chemistry as Ryan and Greenlee did and a lot of the same attributes (not all, but a lot). Both men have hero/ego things going on and eyelash fluttering bestest best friend forever Greenlee knows how to play it like a fiddle and both men end up looking like dopes as they eat it up especially because of the really horrid history. In turn, that's why they don't bother me nearly as much as they should as a Zen fan. I think the chemistry with Annie is more platonic, innocent but I can much more logically see Zach with Annie, ditto Greenlee with Ryan now that they have that romantic history and he's basically forgotten kid maiming and s**t.

I'm not feeling RB yet in general. I'm not feeling the REALness. There are rare moments her and Kendall get into a really old school wave and it's real. There are moments she's snarking in general and it's real but it's just not there yet. IIC should live up to ther inappropriate advertising and make ir REAL. I feel it's so much going through the motions in general, right now.

Unfortunately I have to agree with the side who sees no (or just not very good) chemistry between MVP and SL. I hate that I don't, I really do - because a large part of me doesn't want to like Jack and Erica, but it is what it is. Jack and Erica have better chemistry in comparison to Samuel and Erica. I hope they can find a good step with MVP's on the show before his time is over, but I don't think it will be with Erica. But, Adam and Erica? Gimme. They don't have to be lovers just put them in a storyline together.

The stalker thing would have indeed been better with build-up but it's about furthering plot with the sextet not writing a singular story or anything, so it is what it is - a near sexual attack used to advance a bad storyline. That said, that little nerdy actor certainly knew how to bring the creepy and loved them having Kendall kick his butt. Nice.

ITA.

• Members

Angela great post, although I do disagree with you about SL and MVP, I have seen sparks with them ;)

B&E seem to be going around in circles with their writing, everything is filler, storylines are taking months upon months to wrap up, if they even do at all....

• Members

I love Jesse and Darnell but is anyone else wanting to shout at the screen "stop YELLING you're meant to be hiding from people" everytime he speaks? he SCREAMS, pounds things, at Tad's, in the Hospital basement, EVERYWHER etc yet he gets mad if Angie turns on one light, if someone is seen coming in, etc.

Archived