AMC: Monday

• Members

Yes that would be must see tv! I lurve me some Adam/Erica :wub:

Tell me about it, they'd rather have Erica grovel and lick Jackass' boots constantly. It disgusts me that Erica even gives him the time of day after what he did to her and her family in favor of the pea <_<

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me either. :lol: Erica and sam were hot today. E/S and J/A were the only reasons to watch today. I really don't want this to happen to kendall but I just know the character of kendall will be raped one day, its an eerie feeling I get.imo It might not happen now but I feel like it will happen someday. :(

• Members

ITA. Jerica fans were hatin on sam before he was even on screen, so I would take their opinions of him with a grain of salt. I laugh at the "Sam is a dud" thread on another message board because it was started by a jerica fan. They would hate sam even if he was played by George Clooney. :lol::lol::lol:

• Members

That means diddly, Guza HATES Sam on GH, and she was on everday for years......

It's all in the way they've been writing her character, McTrash HATED Zach and he was on alot during her reign of terror....

Kendall (and Alicia) is/are hugely popular, that's why she's on alot

• Members

I agree. I hate Zach, and am no fan of TK. But he & RB just have this awsome sexual chem. He also seems much more relaxed to me than he has been in years. I almost liked him for a moment.

Actually, the entire show was on the ok side today. But it all moves so slow. has anything really happened to move story along recently? this is like guiding light boring. same scenes everyday. nothing moves.

i dont see any chem between MVP & SL. at all. Erica & Adam please!

Archived